- ACTA IS A THREAT TO FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO KNOWLEDGEThis Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, negotiated in secret, would:
- turn Internet operators into a private copyright police.
- impose harsh and unfair penalties on users and consumers.
- harm access to medicines and to essential knowledge in poor countries.
- inhibit innovation.
- establish new anti-democratic policy-making that bypass parliaments.
- RT @thinkprogress: No, Hillary Clinton did not lose $6 billion at the State Department thinkprogress.org/15a8d22adbff #debatenight https://t.co/Lh… 4 months ago
- RT @AFLCIO: We can't let Donald Trump win. Women won't let that happen. grabembytheballot.org #debatenight #1uvote https://t.co/U3UC3Usl… 4 months ago
- RT @NickAmadeus: I wish people expressed themselves by holding up signs more often. #DemsInPhilly 7 months ago
- RT @DCpierson: I'm excited to vote for candidates who got their start in the Bernie campaign for the rest of my life. #DemsInPhilly 7 months ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren nails it. "We are not going to be Donald Trump's hate-filled America. Not now. Not ever." #De… 7 months ago